"I will pledge £10 to a cash prize fund to be awarded to the person who proves Tony Blair is a liar and prompts that PM's removal or resignation as a result, but only if 100,000 other people will do the same."
— Tim Ireland, Bloggerheads.com
Deadline to sign up by: 1st May 2006
150 people signed up, 99850 more were needed
1. This is not a lottery. It is a game of skill.
2. The winner may, of course, choose to nominate a charity as recipient of the cash prize.
3. Or spend it on a nice home in the country with a shiny new helicopter parked outside.
4. If more than one person is responsible for proving Tony Blair is a liar and prompting Blair's removal or resignation as a result, the list of key players will be put to the donors and shares/awards will be decided via a popular vote.
5. The deadline for the successful removal or resignation of Blair is 1st May 2006 (there will be no floating fund). If this date passes without action, you will be freed of your pledge, and the £10 will still be there in your pocket, for you to spend as you please.
Tim Ireland, the Pledge Creator, joined by: