"I will lead the 2014 IERN Sharpens Iron Summit Tour to show my commitment to creating an "infrastructure for learning" in rural and post-industrial regions: but only if 22 stakeholders in the community will commit to doing the same, can we help create a model for global engagement that will ensure we are cultivating globally competitive learners."
— LaToya Williams, Creative Director of the 2014 ISIS Tour
Deadline to sign up by: 30th November 2014
3 people signed up, 19 more were needed
Country: United States
By taking the IERN WILL Pledge you are showing you are:
• committed to global engagement meaningful connections between practitioners who are leading global engagement initiatives locally,
• committed to creating globally competitive learners,
• committed to connecting grassroots organizations to foster growth and learning opportunities,
• committed to continuing a legacy of equity through cultural clarity,
• committed to making opportunities for passion-driven learning more accessible.