"I will Get 10 Pledges but only if 10 other local people will do the same."
— Helen Brown(Qwn B), Operation Save Our Kids
Deadline to sign up by: 7th February 2014
73 people signed up (63 over target)
Country: United States
Destinee’s Pledge against gun violence & bullying will be observed in schools Feb 6, 2014, a day to remember Destinee Ford whom was shot & killed walking home from school. The Pledge encourages young people to take a proactive stance in reducing gun violence & bullying. The Pledge is a national observance giving students from State to State the chance to sign a voluntary promise that they will:
• I pledge to never carry a gun to school.
• I pledge to never resolve a dispute with a gun or any other weapon. •
• I pledge to use their influence with their friends to keep them from resolving disputes with guns or any other weapon. •
• I pledge to refuse to bully others and report bullying to an adult.
• I pledge to treat others with fairness and respect.
• I pledge to use my power to act respectfully and help keep my school safe for all
• I accept this pledge to change my Destiny and to Stop the Violence.
Helen Brown(Qwn B), the Pledge Creator, joined by: